WEBSITE UPDATE: Inside The Deck

As I am progressing through the website I'll post any big news on major updates.  This could be a new page, new feature, or an announcement.  But whatever it is you will need to know.  So this is the first one!



Inside The Deck will be the Magic: The Gathering section of General Collectibles.  It will feature all things the main website has (articles, podcasts, videos) but just on the popular card game.  The reason I am having MTG its own section is because the culture of MTG is so huge that GC can't make it a small part of the website.  This won't deter us from our main focus (which is to inform viewers on all games) but will make us busier gathering more detailed information on the game.

Another reason why I have embarked on this gigantic journey is because I have a lot to share to the Magic community that others have not.  This is mostly in videos and podcasts.  Granted there are a lot of great articles and databases from other more sophisticated websites, ITD will have a neat suprise to give to the community that is confidential at the moment.  Don't worry though.  It'll come soon and I think the Magic community will love it (and it is not in the form of a video or podcast, although those two media types will play a role in it).

So that being said, I'll be working heavily on fixing all the functionality of the website while working on the Inside The Deck section too.  I hope to bring you all more great content soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment