Game of Thrones HBO Series coming this April!

This show has been stirring up some excitement for the past six months and it is about to finally be aired.  Game of Thrones is an HBO series based off the bestselling novel written by George R. R. Martin.  Come check out this cool preview and see what the buzz is all about!



 
 

Before I begin explaining what this show is about I will first let you know that A Game of Thrones is a popular board game based off the novel.  There is also A Game of Thrones card game and roleplaying game.  Which all three spin offs are great games especially the board game.

We will review the board game around the same time the first episode will be aired.  But to let you know I have already played it a while ago and it is one of my favorite board games.  I can't wait to review the game and watch the show.

The production quality looks great and Sean Bean aka "Boromir" is the protagonist throughout the season.  So having a great actor like him with awesome sets and cinematography is already exciting for me.  From all the previews I have watched it really does remind me of Lord of the Rings except in a world much like the one we live in during the medieval times.  And having similiarites to Lord of the Rings is a great complement especially for an epic fantasy flick.  So if you are a fantasy fan or even a gamer then you will not want to miss this show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment